Friday, May 30, 2008

Hung Up Some Stuff

I don't have another new project for you yet because the next project is going to be a big one and I'm still working on it! lol In the meantime, here is the results of hanging up some of my previous projects.




I'm still need to remove that floor lamp or put a shade on it instead of that glass bulb. Also, a small project I'm doing tomorrow is making two small shelves and putting a round mirror on them and then hanging them, one on each side of the headboard, then putting a candle on them.





These are the silhouette pictures I made using two of my photos. Next I'm making our names in chinese characters vertically and hanging them above those pictures, one on each side.

NEXT PROJECT: Wall shelf/wall candle holder! lol This is just a little project to hold you over till I finish the big project!!

No comments: