Monday, May 26, 2008

Updated TV Stand

This project was really just to get these shelves out of my closet and in to good use. What I did was get some long screws with a pointed end and screw them into the side of my tv stand. Now it looks like one bigger better tv stand. Here's a picture of it all put together.





Right now it's got a lot of clutter on it but you can see the three different things. There are the two shelves on the outside that are a lighter color and then the one in the middle that is darker. I still need to paint it but will be doing that next week.

In the meantime, all you have to do to paint something like this to match is first, paint it with primer so that it will all be the same shade. Then, from there you can paint it whatever color you want. In this case, I will be painting it black. I'll be removing the clutter and painting it next week and will post the results once I'm done!

Hope you're at least somewhat inspired by my almost finished project!

NEXT PROJECT: Redoing a shelf to make it decorative for my sons room!

No comments: