Monday, May 26, 2008

Updated Shelf

I found this shelf in my dad's closet, and stole it! lol Except, it's been in my son's closet for about 4 months now. lol Anyways, I was hanging some things today and decided it was time to do something with that shelf! So, using the handy dandy acrylic paint I always use, I mixed some blue and white to make the blue lighter and painted this shelf. I had letters spelling out my sons name that used to be hanging in his old room but hadn't rehung them since they are white and his new walls are also white. Instead of hanging them I put them on this shelf along with a little giraffe since his room is a jungle like theme. Here's the finished picture:





Hope this might have inspired you!

NEXT PROJECT: It's a surprise. Which, really just means, I'm not sure yet! lol

No comments: